1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017.
I read this book early on in the year and I still find myself thinking about it. I am not someone that finishes a book and ends up thinking about it a lot after wards.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2017.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
5. Biggest disappointment.
This book had an interesting premise but the story was so boring. I am actually surprised I was able to get through it. Ended up being a one star read.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
Francesca Zappia. Right after I read Eliza and Her Monsters I read her debut novel Made You Up. Definitely didn’t like that novel as much but I am excited to read this particular authors future stuff.
8. Newest fictional crush.
I don’t really get crushes on fictional characters but I suppose Wallace from Eliza and Her Monsters. If I had met someone like him back when I was in high school it would have been perfect.
9. Newest favourite character.
Eliza from Eliza and Her Monsters. I related to her so much. I may not have a huge online following but I do have an online presence on some websites and I was a lot like Eliza in the sense that I didn’t talk much in high school and got bullied for being different.
10. Book that made you cry.
I don’t think I have read a book that has made me cry but I don’t really cry all that often anyways.
11. Book that made you happy.
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
The Night circus
11-22-1963 by Stephan King
One Day by Dave Nichols.
14. Favourite Book Community Member
Sam from Thoughtsontomes or Kayla from Booksandlala